Monday, May 5, 2014

3 Summer Outfits

I created three inspiration outfits for the summer. I made them for more of a put together vibe. I used dresses for all three because they are my personal favorite summer clothing item. I think these outfits or outfits that are similar would be perfect for events, graduations, parties, and nice dinners. I personally am going to use them to inspire outfits for a summer vacation. Enjoy!
Outfit 1: A simple skater dress with contrasting heels really creates a cool fashion forward vibe. The black purse tones it down, and the bracelets can make it more casual for a more casual event.

Outfit 2: The body con dress is made appropriate because of the cool pattern. It can be used for a nice dinner, or also for a night out. The white sandals add a more casual feel over big high heels. The clutch can also be used for night and day.

Outfit 3: My personal favorite because it's similar to my style. It's the most laid back of the three but it's still put together. The black oxfords are a versatile piece and they make a cute addition to this outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment