Tuesday, April 15, 2014

3 Coachella trends I'm loving

Coachella's annual music festival is officially here. This past weekend launched the first of two weekends of amazing music and fashion. You're probably like me and the other 99.9% of the world and are weeping about not being able to go. Well fret no more, I am here to give you a run down of 3 of my favorite Coachella and spring trends that can be sported to a music festival or anywhere you would like.

Trend #1: BRAIDS



I personally think braids are appropriate year-round, but especially for spring and summer. Also, they're a cute and functional way to get your hair out of your face at a festival or show. 

Trend #2: KIMONOS:



Kendall Jenner gets it, sporting two different kimonos on separate days of this year's festival. Kimonos add a cute and unexpected twist to any outfit like in the third picture, it takes a basic tee and shorts and makes it more fashion forward in a snap.

Trend #3: HEADBANDS/HEADCHAINS:


Hair accessories are really in this season and I think they're here to stay. They add a different twist to normal or even second day hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment