Thursday, January 16, 2014

Mixing It Up


2014 has arrived, and with it comes a fresh set of trends and choices to make to express yourself. To be fair, I've never been one to follow "trends," but I do like to be aware of what's in, and if it's something I like, you'll probably see me sporting it. Something that has always been sort of looked down on in fashion is mixing metals. Personally, I have always taken advantage of this statement because I simply think it looks cool-- for lack of a better word. I have a feeling for Spring/Summer 2014 it will be an actual trend. In this set of photos I've mixed lots of gold with silver. 




On Sam:
Right hand: rings: vintage, Urban Outfitters, and Betsey Johnson
Right arm: vintage, H&M, and Target
Left hand: Renee's and Macy's
Left arm: Uncommon Objects, Franchesca's
Collar: JcPenney

Mixing metals is uncommon, unconventional, and a great way to spice up any outfit. So go raid your mom or grandma's jewelry stash and bust out some crazy pieces! Outfit, jewelry, and pictures styled by me, Ally Garza. Thank you to Sam for modeling. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment